We are located on the edge of the castle of Montrésor, in one of the most beautiful villages of France …
16 km from Loches (37)
20 km from St Aignan (36) & from “Beauval Zoo”
25 km from Montrichard (41)
30 km from Chenonceaux (37)
35 km from Valençay (36)
60 km from Blois (41)
60 km from Châteauroux (36)
65 km from Tours (37)
Near our restaurant…
Gemmail from “La halle des Cardeux”
Works of Cocteau, Toffoli, Carzou or Braque are exhibited. This rare and original collection can be seen every day from 9am to 7pm. Free entry.
The Castle of Montrésor
The Castle of Montrésor is one of the most beautiful castles of the Loire. It is fully furnished and has not changed for 150 years.
In 1848, a Polish, Count Xavier BRANICKI, advisor and friend of Prince Louis Bonaparte, later Napoleon III, purchased the castle. He restored it entirely and designed the park in the romantic style of the time. He then started splendid art collections.
This remarkable businessman was also co-founder of “Crédit Foncier de France” and of the French Railways in Algeria.
Open every day from 10am to 6pm.
The Balconies of the Indrois
Between vegetation and water, this trail offers the most beautiful views of the village. All along the walk, you will find explainations on the history, the fauna and the flora.
The Collegiate of Montrésor
Founded by Ymbert de Bastarnay, this collegiate church, dedicated to Saint John the Baptist, was built from 1519 to 1541 to host the tombs of the members of his family.